Join a thriving and dynamic Norwegian healthcare start-up company focusing on Real-world Evidence!
We are constantly looking for talents in epidemiology and biostatistics with the following profile and qualifications
- PhD in statistics, biostatistics, data science and/or epidemiology. MSc degree will also be considered if candidates bring relevant working experience in the field
- Statistical programming skills in R, STATA, SAS or similar computer languages
- Proven track-record of applying statistical methods in biomedicine, clinical studies and/or epidemiology
- A proven experience working with Nordic registry data and knowledge of real-world data (RWD) and evidence (RWE) in drug R&D is an advantage, but not an absolute requirement
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
If you are curious and interested to learn more about working in NordicRWE send an e-mail to Christian Jonasson firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at +4790936941.
You can also send your CV and cover letter directly to; email@example.com